The Meditab team will be at the ACAAI Annual Scientific Meeting this week, from November 7-11 in Baltimore at booth #201. Join the team as they highlight the new IMSGo™ mobile EHR app along with the AllergyEHR Shot Lab – a cloud-based stand-alone immunotherapy solution.
IMSGo™ includes mobile tools to manage billing, hospital rounds, tasks and patient check-in/out. The app also enables doctors to document certain parts of a clinical note by using speech recognition or recording to an audio file for transcription. Additionally, users have the ability to refill prescriptions and review lab results.
The AllergyEHR Shot Lab offers many features for increased productivity and streamlined workflows:
• Quickly document skin test results and define antigens, allergens and diluents from a single screen
• Efficiently measure and track patient reactions and all associated treatments
• Manage and track patients’ vials quickly and conveniently
• Populate recipes based on skin test results
• Easily set alerts and reminders specifically for critical reactions to keep patient care on track
This year’s meeting titled, New Frontiers in Allergy and Immunology: From Bench to Clinic, will offer an array of educational sessions and social events for physicians and health professionals. If you are attending, be sure to come by booth #201 and speak with the Meditab team.